Happy Promise Day 2020 Images Quotes for 11th February 2020

Promise Day Messages and Quotes

Before valentine starts let your partner know how deeply you fall in love with. Promise day is celebrated after Chocolate day on 11th February every year. Promise day boosts the mood for celebrating valentine week. It is time to enter into a lifelong commitment after you are in love for quite enough. Before the valentine day 2020 arrives, be ready to with promises of lifetime partnership and support for your loved one. 

Starting from Rose day to 13th February young couples, girl friend-boy friend enjoy the valentine week to the fullest.  They share their warmest thoughts of sharing wonderful promises day messages and quotes. If you want to overcome to their expectations, pick beautiful promise day wishes from here and say “I will be there forever with you”. It will really touch their hearts.


happy promise day status


Promise Day 2020 Greetings


“I promise our paths will never be different. We will be together in every success and every failure of life. Happy Promise Day.”

“My heart beats for you. My eyes always seek attention of you. My mind always thinks of you. I promise will be there forever with you.”

“I am not joking I am serious. I can’t bear to take a single breath without a thought of you. I want to make you the long lasting companion of my life. Please accept this fact my love. Happy promise day”

“I have no reason to say why I love you. I just found happiness thinking of you. I found deepest contentment in the arms of you. I promise my love will remain same till the last breath of my life. 
Happy Promise Day.”

I promise I will bring all peace, contentment and love in your life. I want to fill your life with happiness. Happy Promise day.

“I thank God who gave me “you”. You are the key to unlock the doors of happiness. I promise I will love you more than anything. Happy Promise Day my darling.”

“I don’t know how to express it but I promise my love would remain unchanged till the last breath of my life.”

Promise day is cherished to take beautiful oaths to sustain relationship. With so many beautiful quotes and promise day wishes you are able to say “how far your relationship will go on”. So pick any beautiful line and share it with your partner, girl friend, boy friend. This will surely help you in transforming your temporary relationship into long lasting bond. Follow us for more promise day images to share with your loved one. 

Comments

Trending Posts

Valentine Week List 2021: Full Love Week Calendar from Rose Day to Valentines Day

100+ Valentines Day Status Messages SMS for Friends and Family

Short Valentine Day Quotes for 14th February 2020

Happy Valentines Day Everyone Images Quotes and Wishes 2020