Cute Teddy Day Status to Share on 10th February 2020


Happy Teddy Day Images and Wishes for Friends and Beloved


Teddy day is celebrated on 10th February every year and follows the chocolate day. It is the significant day cherished to celebrate love and cuteness. Lovers offers cute teddy in front of their beloved one and share deepest emotion with them. They have a best opportunity to knock the doors of their beloved before the valentine day 2020 arrives.

Here we sum up some cute teddy day status to share on whatsapp. This will help you express your love to your special friends. It will recreate the special memories you share with them. Express your heartiest emotions by sharing cute teddy whatsapp status.

Teddy Day Pictures for Boyfriend and Girlfriend


Whatsapp is one of the major way to communicate with friends and families. We all are in love with cuteness especially when it is in the form of a sweet and soft teddy bear. Teddy bear is a popular name given to a soft toy made in shape of a small bear. We do not know exactly when the teddy day started. However, it seems the day is here from the time when the modern world created valentine week. 

This day is to gift cute soft toys to the person you love. A person in love is a cute thing and hence it needs to be celebrated by sharing and gifting cute things. Teddy bear is of course the sweetest and cutest toy. 



Happy teddy day wishes 2020




I am sending you teddy
To show my love and affection
On this special day I wish
Happy Teddy day to you

I wish happy teddy day to you
You are indeed a cute angel for me
Always been my side when I was feeling low
sending the cutest teddy for the cutest girl of my life

I am sending you a small
cozy companion to you
to match with your cuteness
Take care of it, my feelings are attached with it
Happy Teddy Day

Once in a year this day comes
To show how much I love you
I have described those three words on teddy
To say I love you more than my life
Happy Teddy Day

I have no words to utter my feelings
I have sent you teddy to say “what you really mean to me”
Happy Teddy Day

It’s a teddy day
I am thinking of the warmest and cuddliest hugs
Happy Teddy Day

As I found you, I discover the magic of love
I feel like being in heaven
No matter what good or bad come in our life
I will always be there with you
Happy Teddy Day

During the seven days of valentine week 2020, teddy day is yet another beautiful day to let your loved ones know that how much you love them. Follow us to know when is hug day 2020. We have also shared lovely and romantic valentine day thoughts on our blog. 

Comments

Trending Posts

Valentine Week List 2021: Full Love Week Calendar from Rose Day to Valentines Day

100+ Valentines Day Status Messages SMS for Friends and Family

Short Valentine Day Quotes for 14th February 2020

Happy Valentines Day Everyone Images Quotes and Wishes 2020